Elaine is the co-founder and owner of Pinnacle. She has over 30 years of sales, marketing and strategic planning experience and is among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide.
Elaine has been the recipient of many local, regional and national top sales and management awards and is a frequent real estate lecturer and sales and marketing trainer.
She is widely respected by peers as well as clients (read testimonials) for ethics standards as well as professional accomplishments. Elaine is the author of the Pinnacle Report and The Wellesley/Weston Real Estate News, one of the industry's most respected local publications.
Affiliations, Memberships, and Awards
- National Committee of Business Leaders, 2003 and 2004, 2005
- National Residential Real Estate Council
- Heritage Professional Registry
- Top Sales Performance Awards every year since 1985
- Many charitable efforts locally and globally
- Recipient of “The 2006 Business Women of The Year” Award from NRCC
- Recipient of “Business Professional of The Year” Award from Wellesley Chamber of Commerce
- Winner of the "Better Business Bureau 2006 Torch Award for Ethics and Excellence"
- Member of NAR, MAR, GBREB, The Wellesley Club and The Wellesley Country Club
- Past Chairwoman of the Board, Wellesley Chamber of Commerce
Area Covered: Wellesley, Weston, Needham, Dover and Natick