Quick Search Single Family Homes by Price Range in Weston, MA
Quick Search for Condos in Weston, MA
A suburban small town in Middlesex County located in Metrowest Boston, Weston is a community with many large estate-style colonials. Weston also has an excellent school system, which ranks among the best in the nation.
- The housing stock in Weston is comprised mostly of large colonials with at least four bedrooms as well as some new construction luxury homes.
- Weston has made an effort to keep and maintain considerable amounts of open space. Residents have access to numerous hiking trails, golf courses, ball fields, playgrounds, and areas for cross-country skiing.
- Weston Center features restaurants, boutique shops, children's stores and gift shops, many of which are independently owned and run.
- Weston Public Schools is ranked among the best in the country. In 2016, Weston High School was named the third best public high school in greater Boston by Boston Magazine.
- The Country School and the Woodland School serve students in kindergarten through grade 3, while the Field School serves grades 4-5 and Weston Middle School serves grades 6-8. Weston High School serves grades 9-12.
- Many of those considering a move to Weston consider its highly rated schools as a major draw.
- Weston is served by major highway routes, which include State Route 128, Interstate 495 and interstate 90.
- Weston is also served by the MBTA Commuter Rail Kendall Green Station on the Fitchburg Line.
Recreation and Culture
- The Weston Public Library hosts a Concert Series program, as well as workshops and many events geared to children.
- Weston is also close to historic Concord and Lexington and is just a 15-minute drive to Walden Pond in Concord.
"Weston Town Hall" by Wikipedia is licensed under CC-BY-N.D. 2.0
Square Miles: 17
Distance to Boston: 15 miles
Population Density: 674 persons/sq mile
Number of Households: 3,718
Average Age: 39.6 Years
Median Income: $191,744
Student Enrollment: 2,358
Expenditure Per Student: $32,946
- Elementary: 3
- Middle: 1 central
- High: 1 central